Mobile Intelligence Laboratory (shortly MINT Lab) is an research group for perception, intelligence, and actions for mobile agents and devices such as robots, cars, drones, and also smartphones. MINT Lab belongs to Computer Science and Engineering Department in Seoul National University of Science and Technology (shortly SEOULTECH).
MINT Lab wants to apply our research results not only to academic papers but also to real-world problems. We have a definite research goal as mobile intelligence for solving real-world problems. We hope that our research makes our world and society better. To fulfill the mission, MINT Lab and its members strive for sharing, collaboration, and mutual growth.
- 2023/09/05 - Nguyen Cong Quy joined the lab.
- 2023/02/01 - Jin Won Choi joined the lab.
- 2023/01/01 - Chan Ho Seo joined the lab.
- 2022/02/21 - Jun Hyeok Choi joined the lab.
- 2022/02/14 - MINT Lab homepage is open.